We are delighted to announce that Legacy Retail has partnered with The Local Data Company(LDC) to enhance its offering to retailers across the UK.
LDC is the market leading specialist in collecting and analysing retail and leisure location data. LDC has over 40 years of combined experience and unparalleled knowledge of the retail and leisure markets and list amongst their blue chip clients Lloyds Bank, John Lewis, Boots and Sainsburys. LDC’s field researchers spend over 2,000 hours a week in the field collecting and aggregating the UK’s primary data on over 7,000 locations and companies operating in each area.
This research is processed using bespoke technology and analytics to :
- Develop a deeper understanding of the changing environment at each store location and how this impacts future trading and the cost of exiting.
- Identify how changes to the retail environment around the pitch may impact on sales, profitability and footfall.
- Track openings and closures of anchor retailers and competitors.
- Understand the “health” of a town or location and identify weak, average or strong performing locations based on tailored KPIs.
- The results are used to confirm or dispute the inclusion of individual sites in the surplus property portfolio and ensure that the correct level of store contribution is allocated when closing down sites.
- In the case of our downsizing division, identifying the correct sub-tenants.
By combining our respective services we will be able to offer our clients a complete solution to their surplus property ensuring the surplus property is correctly identified, based on in depth research and analytics.
For more information watch Alexander, Barry and Matthew in this video…