- Legacy aims to put its corporate clients first in all decisions relating to the workout of their surplus property portfolios.
- Legacy seek to maintain a fair work ethic in all elements of its business, from recruiting new staff members, to our approach in working with sub-tenants.
- Legacy treats relationships with people at all business levels with the upmost integrity and with the highest importance.
- Collectively Legacy aim to minimise the impact of our business on the environment, have a positive effect on society and seek to work with other organisations that embrace these objectives.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Legacy aim to comply with and where possible, exceed all current environmental legislation and meet all other requirements to which we subscribe. We are committed to a process of continual improvement, including updating and training staff on this policy.
- Whilst a small business, Legacy works hard to act environmentally responsibly in all aspects of its business, including maintaining a strict in-house recycling policy and keeping its carbon footprint to a minimum. This includes working with the Holborn Business Partnership to ensure all office waste is aggregated to ensure the most beneficial results.
- Legacy seek to act as a responsible member of the local community and consider any impact on it, in particular with regard to office location and employees' movements to and from the office, and will seek to recruit new staff and work with new suppliers where the local community will benefit most strongly.
- Legacy will encourage staff to take part in voluntary work with local and national organisations.
- Legacy actively supports a number of charities including LandAid, WaterAid and The Arnold Foundation, an education initiative.
- Legacy will make our policies clearly visible to our customers and suppliers, and seek opportunities to work together and improve both our own methods and those of our partner organisations.